The Freshmen

IUFLA

The Freshmen  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the 4 freshmen impressed you the most in the exhibition VS Marian?

• Kaleb Banks
    • Jalen Hood-Schifino
    • Malik Reneau
    • CJ Gunn
  2. 2. Which freshman SURPRISED you the most in the exhibition VS Marian?

46 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I would love to be a stay-at-home-dad, though my kids are in 9th, 7th and 5th grades, so it would be a real sacrifice for me 🤣.

Yeah,  yeah.  I'm trying  real hard to win that powerball tomorrow night.  These little guys are a major handful during the day while I'm trying to wrap up my deck.  Wife was home 11 months and it was a major shock to my system when she went back.  Granted, she works opposite of my schedule and only 3, sometimes  4 weekdays per week.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Have a great what?  I can't have a great anything if I dont know what it's supposed to be!  Now, I'm going to stress all day about what I'm supposed to have a 'great' about.

Thanks for ruining my day.

There are two types of people:

1) Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Lol.  See, I said I don't have time.  Trying to prep dinner, watch the boys and keep big brother from battering baby brother.  And build a deck.  I seriously consider the sacrifices I would need to make so my wife can stay at home.  

You still didn't answer the 'Y'all have a great.' question for him. What kind of a sadistic person are you to continue messing with him?????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

Actually slower drivers have proven to be more dangerous.  On highways and interstates anyway. 

A few years ago when Google was testing self-driving cars, a lot of the accidents they got into were from getting rear-ended while getting onto or off of freeways. The reason was they were driving too slow, slower than drivers were expecting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, go_iu_bb said:

A few years ago when Google was testing self-driving cars, a lot of the accidents they got into were from getting rear-ended while getting onto or off of freeways. The reason was they were driving too slow, slower than drivers were expecting.

You sure they didn't just have Texans driving them? 

• Like 1