Penn St game thread

18 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

This football program is a total embarrassment to this fan base and the state of Indiana.  If a big ten team can't put a better product on the field it shouldn't be in the big ten. I have never seen a big ten team put a more inept offensive line on the field than this group.

Gonna use your words against you, Scott. If you don’t like the product, don’t watch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I know it won't matter but I just emailed Scott Dolson about this football program and how much of a disgrace I thought this program was.  I also said if he doesn't make a change in the coach then we will know he and the athletic department doesn't care to put a good football on the field.

Scott painted himself into a corner he doesn't have $30 million to get out of.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I know it won't matter but I just emailed Scott Dolson about this football program and how much of a disgrace I thought this program was.  I also said if he doesn't make a change in the coach then we will know he and the athletic department doesn't care to put a good football on the field.

Worked on Archie 😁

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I just hope the defense steps up and don't allow any more scores. Over on HSN I am leading on our IU picks this year. My prediction was 31-10 so I will get extra points for getting a team correct score. We should have kicked the field goal.

This is HSN

13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I see no way that young players like McCoulough will be back next year.

A buddy of mine has an uncle who was invited to be on a zoom conference with Dolson where he was talking about how much NIL money McCoulough could make somewhere else and basically implied he wouldn’t be back if the NIL $$$ wasn’t there.