Penn St game thread

5 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

So, when someone else complains about a thread, you have no qualms in telling them to quit bitching or quit participating. Yet you always seem to have an excuse for your incessant negativity 

Take your pick….Do as I say not as I do. Rules for thee not for me. Scott likes to run teams down about how bad they suck but god forbid if anyone turns a game off early or they aren’t a true fan lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

So, when someone else complains about a thread, you have no qualms in telling them to quit bitching or quit participating. Yet you always seem to have an excuse for your incessant negativity 

I care about IU football,  where you don't like Purdue.  If I didn't care about it then I wouldn't watch just like if you don't like Purdue then don't read a thread about big ten basketball.  I have no interest in fantasy football so I don't read or post in that thread.

Edited by IU Scott

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I care about IU football,  where you don't like Purdue.  If I didn't care about it then I wouldn't watch just like if you don't like Purdue then don't read a thread about big ten basketball.  I have no interest in fantasy football so I don't read or post in that thread.

Good for you, Scott. Good for you.

1 minute ago, IndyHoosier22 said:

This team is a disaster. Hate to be that guy, but I don’t particularly care what Allen’s buyout is. He isn’t the guy. If we want to keep tanking the program to save $10 million off the buyout it’ll be hard to justify the next couple years. 

I get it. But who better is coming to Bloomington that wants to be there?