IUWBB Post-Season Game Thread

btownqb

4 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

ESPN has dropped us to the 3rd one seed. Bumped Stanford up to #2

No defense for that decision. Stanford lost their second game of the conference tournament, just like we did. Their loss was to 19 UCLA, ours to 14 Ohio State with Sheldon back. Stanford also lost on the road to a top ten team to close the regular season, just as we did, though it didn't take a buzzer beater.

If ESPN didn't already have Stanford ahead of Indiana before, there's simply not an argument for moving them ahead of Indiana now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I don’t care which 1 seed they get as long as they get one.  G-d knows what happened against OSU other than MH maybe being hurt.  That 2nd half was an anomaly for this team and certainly won’t happen again.  They should use the week to get healthy, put their heads back on straight and come out guns blazing in the NCAA’’s.

6 hours ago, IUguy said:

I don’t care which 1 seed they get as long as they get one.  G-d knows what happened against OSU other than MH maybe being hurt.  That 2nd half was an anomaly for this team and certainly won’t happen again.  They should use the week to get healthy, put their heads back on straight and come out guns blazing in the NCAA’’s.

I mean... getting the 2/3 overall seed is quite a bit better than #4 overall. 

• Like 3