IUWBB Post-Season Game Thread

btownqb

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Girls escaped ILL yesterday. Geary was out with an injury (not a long term thing). Need to find more depth, though. Henna played 14 mins off the bench. We had multiple starters that were 38mins+... not sustainable. 

I was at the game. They played a heck of defensive game. There was one player on ILL who scored 33 of the 61 points. Everyone else on ILL was a non factor. We missed so many layups and Scalia had her worse shooting game as a Hoosier. It was an awesome atmosphere as well. Glad I got to be there. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, IUskim said:

I was at the game. They played a heck of defensive game. There was one player on ILL who scored 33 of the 61 points. Everyone else on ILL was a non factor. We missed so many layups and Scalia had her worse shooting game as a Hoosier. It was an awesome atmosphere as well. Glad I got to be there. 

Nice to win, even when we don't have our best game. I thought Garzon took some rushed shots late (I saw very little of the game). 

Have you gone to many of their games? 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Nice to win, even when we don't have our best game. I thought Garzon took some rushed shots late (I saw very little of the game). 

Have you gone to many of their games? 

I have not. This is the first one I went, but I don’t think it will be my last. Yeah Garzon seemed to be rushing a lot the whole game for some reason. 

• Like 1

• btownqb changed the title to IUWBB vs Morehead St (continuous game thread)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 8:58 PM, thirdgenhoosier said:

I just saw where Berger is doing some on court work and that she is progressing.  Did not see any timetable so could be awhile but good news.  Can’t link…saw on Twitter but I don’t actually have an account.

You can sign up for twitter and just not post anything. Or are you able to basically see everything you want without an account?

• Thanks 1