Game thread MSU

IU Scott

6 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Allen coached like he knew his position was tenuous at best. This win might have saved his job 

I've been saying the last few weeks that he isn't guaranteed the next two years, even if the fanbase has resigned itself to it. His behavior is indicative of someone who knows he's in trouble. If we win next week, he probably gets another year. If Purdue comes in and drills us, I wouldn't be surprised to see a change made. 

A buyout is just money; it can be altered or negotiated. 

4 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I've been saying the last few weeks that he isn't guaranteed the next two years, even if the fanbase has resigned itself to it. His behavior is indicative of someone who knows he's in trouble. If we win next week, he probably gets another year. If Purdue comes in and drills us, I wouldn't be surprised to see a change made. 

A buyout is just money; it can be altered or negotiated. 

Contrary to IU's frugal ways in the past $ isn't the issue. Hasn't been since our new lady moved to town. She understands the importance of football. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

…and if we beat Purdue, it’s a wrap. It will hard to fire Coach Allen after that. 

Would be great to regain some positive momentum.   I personally  love CTA and hope he can pull this program up the mountain.   We really need to try and load up with speed.  Watched a little of Vandy and Florida.   Vandy is 6-5, has a mobile qb and some speed.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Would be great to regain some positive momentum.   I personally  love CTA and hope he can pull this program up the mountain.   We really need to try and load up with speed.  Watched a little of Vandy and Florida.   Vandy is 6-5, has a mobile qb and some speed.  

I feel the same way…

39 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

Dexter Williams gives me hope for next year (and next week); he's exactly what we need given the current offensive circumstances.

Hindsight, but I've got to think we'd have won at least two more games and made a bowl if we had switched to him much earlier in the season.

Yeah, I have been using that hindsight thinggy.  Oh what could have been!