Game Thread PU

IU Scott

Just now, Indykev said:

the end of that series sucked. bad play calling. throw it down the field on your side of the 50.

Yeah. 3rd and long and they bottled us up. Think the bigger issue was 2nd and Bazelak keeping. But on 3rd I'd have just heaved to the endzone. Maybe get lucky? Draw a PI? Worst-case you're still punting.

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

AJ Barner is soft with the ball.

Good observation. Strengthen his hands and get in the weight room.  He’s not as tough as Hendershot.  But he’s got time to get stronger. He may have more upside.  

Speaking of Hendershot, I had said he would play on Sunday’s and some troll came on here and argued with me about it.  Now he is long gone now that Hendershot is proving himself to be solid at the NFL level. 

Edited by BobSaccamanno

1 minute ago, D-BONE said:

Yeah. 3rd and long and they bottled us up. Think the bigger issue was 2nd and Bazelak keeping. But on 3rd I'd have just heaved to the endzone. Maybe get lucky? Draw a PI? Worst-case you're still punting.

He has to keep it sometime or they can just crash down and not worry about the option.