UNC Postgame Thread

KDB

7 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Espn has a Bacot dunk as the main highlight from the game? 

Visit ESPN for the game summary of the North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Indiana Hoosiers NCAAM basketball game on November 30, 2022 https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/game/_/gameId/401479681
via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

ESPN isn't even trying to hide their bias at this point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Yeomans effort by X, JHS, Trey and TJD. 

Our guard play won this one. Both offensively and defensively. JHS set the tone early. Galloway was all over (were there 2 of him playing?) X played like a senior and TJD looked like an All American. 

When was the last time NC was held below 34% shooting? 

Wonder what the NC fans are saying? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

What a GREAT GAME for the recruits to see!  And everyone else!

NORTH CAROLINA GAME RECRUITING VISITORS

• Gabe Cupps – 2023 point guard signee; 4-star, No. 94; (Ohio) MORE INFO
  • Jakai Newton – 2023 combo guard signee; 4-star, No. 71; (Georgia) MORE INFO
  • Flory Bidunga – 2024 center target; 5-star, No. 4; (Indiana/Congo) MORE INFO
  • Jonathan Powell – 2024 shooting guard target; 4-star, No. 80; (Ohio) MORE INFO
  • Jalen Haralson – 2025 guard target; 5-star, No. 10; (Indiana) MORE INFO
  • Trent Sisley – 2025 forward target; 4-star, No. 50; (Indiana) MORE INFO
  • Meleek Thomas – 2025 guard target; 5-star, No. 7; (Pennsylvania) MORE INFO
  • Trey McKenney – 2025 guard target; 4-star, No. 22; (Michigan) MORE INFO

For complete IU basketball recruiting coverage, GO HERE.

Huge game to have these quality recruits at. Future is bright and hope the recruiting keeps on rollin. Keep giving us JHS and Reneau quality players! 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Hippopotamo said:

Man that was a fun win. I was so impressed with Galloway tonight. He’s turning into one of my favorite players. 

He's been one of my favorites for 2+ years now. Plays as hard as anybody I've ever seen, and plays just as smart.

Great win for the Hoosiers and Hoosier Nation! Especially...and I mean ESPECIALLY because it was 5 against 8 all game long.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, DWB said:

He's been one of my favorites for 2+ years now. Plays as hard as anybody I've ever seen, and plays just as smart.

Great win for the Hoosiers and Hoosier Nation! Especially...and I mean ESPECIALLY because it was 5 against 8 all game long.

I thought NC wasn't that deep of a team:coffee:

• Haha 4

It's gonna be a fun year. Might not win the BIG or anything else, but it's gonna be a FUN year! I wasn't a fan of the Woodson hire and didn't want him when they creamed Crean, but he wanted the job then (with Larry Brown as an assistant). I was wrong. They should have hired him then. IU would have been top 20 the last 6 years and probably top ten the past few. He's got Knight showing up to practice, and tons of old players coming to both practices and games. He's the perfect coach for IU no matter what happens. He's a good coach, not weird or "standoffish", loves IU, and players love him  You know he's doing something right when at the end of the game (and throughout) everyone on the bench was engaged and excited. #GoHoosiers #POTFB

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, DWB said:

He made a few huge momentum plays. When it was getting into single digits first and second half him and x got the turnovers and fast breaks that got the lead back up. Can’t underestimate his IQ in the court. He’s done a much better job this year of playing fast, but under control at the rim. Great game for Trey. His defense and hustle is infectious to the rest of the team.  You can tell they feed off of it. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Quote of the night from the North Carolina fan board:

"This team SUCKS! Nobody looks remotely like they want to be there on the court, doesn’t look like anybody likes anyone else, zero fire, zero fun, zero pride, zero anger for getting rolled. Just slog and mope and pout like a bunch of no talent no heart no pride no teamwork soft loser pussies."

• 1heelman
    Posted on 25 mins, , User Since 86 months ago, User Post Count: 11915
    • 25 mins
    • 86 months

We'll show Indiana. We're going to leave dents all over their backboards.

•  
  • Haha 6