Michigan State Game Thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Sagamore said:

These refs are horrible

Not as horrible as Johnson and Newkirk. I question Archie because he keeps playing them over other players. Just watch Johnson and Newkirk play defense, they are horrible, not to mention incompetent on the offensive side. Both played the first possession tough then they went back into their j-cool struts and forgot the game was still going on. Both are cry baby wannabe scrubs, can’t wait until they are gone. If we had one more McRoberts we would be exponentially better, but no we have two scrubs that don’t give a shit about IU.

1 minute ago, Montana Hoosier said:

Not as horrible as Johnson and Newkirk. I question Archie because he keeps playing them over other players. Just watch Johnson and Newkirk play defense, they are horrible, not to mention incompetent on the offensive side. Both played the first possession tough then they went back into their j-cool struts and forgot the game was still going on. Both are cry baby wannabe scrubs, can’t wait until they are gone. If we had one more McRoberts we would be exponentially better, but no we have two scrubs that don’t give a shit about IU.

Al and Green were both in, didn't see anything from them.

Just now, Drroogh said:

Al and Green were both in, didn't see anything from them.

Green should start and play the whole game, no question. I wasn’t talking about playing AL at all, don’t need to start two “traditional guards” even though our two starting “traditional guards” are complete garbage, Archie still starts them. We can’t shoot, so if Archie thought outside the box in regards to guards, it couldn’t hurt at this point.

4 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

Moore would be guarding Ward, and he’s not close to being strong enough to handle him in the post.  At least Freddie and Juwan can give some resistance.

He can play alongside one of those guys.  We are 12-11 and seemingly going nowhere....give the kid a shot and a chance to get some B10 experience

Archived