Arizona Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

16 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

I’m here now. Up at 6:00 because my body is still on central time. 

I can tell you that I saw a LOT of IU representation at MDW airport in Chicago and there’s a whole lot more here in Vegas.

It’s only Friday morning.

There’s also a rodeo in town so I’m basically walking amongst cowboys, cowboy wanna be’s, IU fans, old people and ho’s. 

I have not seen one AZ fan. Somebody on the plane said that Washington St gave up a section or two to IU due to a lack of sales to their fan base. Not sure how true that is though.  

Andy Katz thinks differently...

"This game should be a toss-up. But Arizona will hold the fan advantage as the Wildcats have consistently drawn well in Las Vegas."

Hey Andy...I know to Sconnies (he's a Wisconsin alum) basketball plays second fiddle to getting liquored up, but burn this into your brain...

See the source image

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Andy Katz thinks differently...

"This game should be a toss-up. But Arizona will hold the fan advantage as the Wildcats have consistently drawn well in Las Vegas."

Hey Andy...I know to Sconnies (he's a Wisconsin alum) basketball plays second fiddle to getting liquored up, but burn this into your brain...

Granted, yesterday was Thursday and AZ fans will most likely be driving in tonight and tomorrow. BUT using my eyeballs, IU will be represented just fine. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rd726 said:

I hate listening to Bill 😞 Oh well, I can’t miss the game, so....😊

The most annoying cadence, or whatever you want to call it. 

Like how he ends some sentences. That weird voice he gets into. If he wouldn’t do that it wouldn’t be a grating to me. 

Thank goodness it’s not the other Bill!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rd726 said:

😂

🌸 👶 

I’m old and not up with all the emojis, besides what post are you responding to? Does that mean you’re laughing at my lovely baby? If so my baby is probably older than you and as a competitor in the state wrestling championships can probably kick your a$$. Explain yourself to us boomers!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

I’m old and not up with all the emojis, besides what post are you responding to? Does that mean you’re laughing at my lovely baby? If so my baby is probably older than you and as a competitor in the state wrestling championships can probably kick your a$$. Explain yourself to us boomers!

🙄

You. said something about the “other bill”. Not too hard to get Flower Child I wouldn’t think. Get it, Bill Walton=hippie= flower child. 👍🏼

52 by the way.  

• Haha 1