Arizona Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

2 hours ago, Euroclydon said:

Another measure game. Rebounding and not wasting possessions is key. Expect the TJD double team. Let's see how many layups and open looks they get out of it.

Tamar - can he get to open shots and knock them down against a better opponent? Also, I believe he can go harder on D and rebounding. I'm not sure I've ever seen Tamar sweat in a game. Doesn't mean anything other than I wonder if he holds back too much.

I'd imagine they will try to use their 7ft bigs to defend Trayce one on one. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Saw a comment somebody left on the Indiana FB site that said JHS did not participate in the shoot around.  Take that for what it's worth.

I just saw some photos IU posted from shoot around and if you zoom in you can see him sitting down on the sideline.  I’m guessing he’s a no 😢. Hoping to be wrong!!

C6D1EE20-EF0C-4C7D-B8F4-1AF39F08653B.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I don't know... As long as JHS is ready for Iowa is all I worry about...

I know Coach Woodson would put a foot in my arse for looking ahead that far, but a Big 10 Championship is the goal. I understand games like Arizona and Kansas help get a higher seeding, but if we win the Big 10, our seed will be high enough... 

5 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

That’s with a healthy team. JHS not playing this game is….brutal.

In our only 2 non-conference games vs P6 competition this year (Xavier, UNC), XJ has played very well. Jalen had a great game against UNC, but not very effective vs Xavier... 

An improving Galloway and Bates make me believe we'll be ok in this one... 

• Like 1