Kansas Game Thread

KDB

The careless turnovers on passes that wouldn't have mattered even if they went through. We had a lot of those under Archie, and Crean too - prior to today, I don't remember very many of them, but today they have killed us.

We're going to need a guard to step up with X out. We probably have a few options with higher ceilings, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Just now, IUJoe said:

It's on all 3 of them.

I mean, I guess. But if Woodson has to actually spend mental time and energy on convincing those guys to actually care and play hard in a game like this, then that is critical time he's not spending on other things that he should need to focus on. 

It's massively disappointing if Woodson has to worry about those two guys actually playing with energy and effort. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

This is honestly what i expected after watching us play against AZ.  So my mood hasn't been affected at all.  Going to go christmas shopping and buy my wife something nice. 

Have a great weekend all.  Don't let the poor play affect your mood and go enjoy the season.

Very very true.  We, as IU fans, should be used to this after the last 20-25 years.

• Like 1

Switched to colts at halftime, think glad I didn’t have to watch this mess. I HAVE been listening to Fisch for last 10 or so though. 
 Colts helping the mood a little (and not having to SEE it and crowd I think too) 

Stop the stupid slow starts and NEVER play THIS 💩 again either. 

• KDB locked this topic