Kansas Game Thread

KDB

Just now, IU Scott said:

I thought JHS shot looked good and it would have been a big shot. Teams combined for 22 turnovers which made for a sloppy first half.

Turnovers over similar but we only have 6 points off their 10 turnover, they have double digit points off our 12 turnovers. 

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

They keep raving about Kansas defense, and as far as forcing turnovers they're right, but it's not like we didn't get any open looks. 

Got them, but didn't make them... 

We’ve had some open looks, but KU’s defense does seem to have rattled us a bit. When we play free it’s sloppy, when we play careful it’s too hesitant. Need to capitalize on what the defense is offering us. 

• Like 2

Just now, rico said:

Why just not put his ass on the bench?  He didn’t come to play.

I am starting to think to be a great college team you don't need big men like TJD to be successful. You need your big men to be a tough SOB who will do the dirty work and don't have to score to be successful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I am starting to think to be a great college team you don't need big men like TJD to be successful. You need your big men to be a tough SOB who will do the dirty work and don't have to score to be successful.

We have been successful with TJD?  No.

Kansas is so well coached on defense, it's great to watch other than the fact that it's against us.

That said, we've got to make more open shots. And we've got to run back on defense. And take better care of the basketball. 

We can get back in this game, as impressive as Kansas has been there's plenty of things that are more about us doing things wrong that we can fix. 

• Like 1