Kansas Post Game

Inequality

3 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Vent without being personal please. We all knew this would be a loss. I think we can all agree that we expected to be more competitive. 

It’s the way we lost in my opinion, just wasn’t competitive enough. Plus the Phog is one of the most difficult places to play in over the last 23 years

• Like 2

Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

It’s the way we lost in my opinion, just wasn’t competitive enough. Plus the Phog is one of the most difficult places to play in over the last 23 years

Zero intensity. Walking around. Watching the ball. Like someone at the game said on twitter, they look like they’d rather be in bed.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Only took about 2-5 comments to show my self out the door. Some of you guys man. Did we get beat? Yes. Badly? Yes..but man it's December. Hopefully Xavier injury isn't season ending. Otherwise catch up later kids. 

It's less about the actual result, it's more about a total lack of energy, effort and leadership in these types of games. 

It's very familiar and has plagued this program for 6 years. Hard to develop those things mid-season. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I’m officially worried about our defense, and the team as a whole. In our 4 big non-conference games, our defense has been either bad or very bad. The only game it looked good was against UNC, and they were in a tailspin. Without a good defense, this team doesn’t have an identity, which is a problem.

• Like 2

I'm just not sure where this team turns in terms of actually being a Big Ten Title contender, and not being a mid-pack team?

TJD and Race are not and really have never been leaders. XJ has been a sort of inconsistent leader and he may be out for awhile. 

Who is the guy that in a game like that on the road says, F U we're not getting punked?

I'm afraid that once again we're lacking that grit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Let said:

I have never seen a team make so many stupid turnovers! Not why we lost (of course) but XJ just can't do it! He is fantastic in about one out of four games. Most of the time he should've stayed home! Hoosiers should have stayed home!

Wait, we're blaming this one on XJ!?!? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5