Indiana won't be relevant again unless..

1 hour ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Maybe I'm splitting hairs here, but I would say we haven't been successful [enough] in the college basketball world for quite a few years... but we are still relevant.

I know those things are somewhat hand in hand, but we're far from irrelevant. Minnesota is irrelevant. Virginia Tech is irrelevant. California...

Indiana moves the needle.

We always move the needle. Always have always will which makes us relevant. But we need to start knocking away at the tourney runs. We start stacking recruiting classes like we have I have no doubt we'll be back there soon enough. When I mean stacking it's not a one off Romeo with 3 others....it's JHS, MR w/ others....shoot the 24/25 classes alone seem very promising.

I've been kind of surprised at the level of frustration so far honestly. We are in year 1.25 of a new regime. We've had our best recruit since Romeo miss 2 of our losses. We had X out in another. Like I said after the Kansas game...there is nobody on our schedule this year left that has the personnel of those two teams. Now the X injury is going to hurt for sure...probably 3-4 more losses but still a S16 team.

17 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

Wife: Hey, are you going to start dinner or read about other peoples IU basketball opinions all afternoon? What's so fun about that anyway?

Me: Because it's interesting and fun because we're decent again.

Wife: IU is irrelevant in college basketball just as you are irrelevant to that message board

Chicken's in the oven :(

image.gif.d818387947bfc4d54229f158b482f026.gif

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

Wife: Hey, are you going to start dinner or read about other peoples IU basketball opinions all afternoon? What's so fun about that anyway?

Me: Because it's interesting and fun because we're decent again.

Wife: IU is irrelevant in college basketball just as you are irrelevant to that message board

Chicken's in the oven :(

Carpenter’s music in the background…

”Merry Christmas, Darling “