IU vs Elon Game Thread

Reacher

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Less than stellar performance for the first half.

At this point in the season they shouldn't be completely lost on D as often as they are. Not understanding the switch leaving the other team open for multiple wide open threes.

They also should be getting easy and open shots more often than not just by running their offense.  Not happening consistently.

A lot of improvement needed if they want to compete in conference. Maybe they clean it up in the second half.

• Like 1

Just now, Euroclydon said:

Less than stellar performance for the first half.

At this point in the season they shouldn't be completely lost on D as often as they are. Not understanding the switch leaving the other team open for multiple wide open threes.

They also should be getting easy and open shots more often than not just by running their offense.  Not happening consistently.

A lot of improvement needed if they want to compete in conference. Maybe they clean it up in the second half.

Well we are playing players together that probably haven't played together much. You have 3 of your top 8 in your rotation out it won't always look pretty. Like I said earlier this week around Christmas leads to some ugly looking basketball.

• Like 1

Just now, Joe_Hoopsier said:

not without some new flaws, but we are here.

Yeah, to be expected though. things will get lined out.

I shut down the other thread. for the longest time I thought there was only 3 of us online tonight. The whos online list showed 24 members with 21 being guest. That was on Macbook, Windows shows a whole new world!

2 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Yeah, to be expected though. things will get lined out.

I shut down the other thread. for the longest time I thought there was only 3 of us online tonight. The whos online list showed 24 members with 21 being guest. That was on Macbook, Windows shows a whole new world!

I saw that too. I also see entire pages disapear..... and then poof come back later. I assume water will find it's own level.