IU vs Kennesaw St. Prediction thread

bluegrassIU

5 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

I said 33, 153. 93-60…you got 91-60?

Yep that was what I was thinking. And NO I didn't do this to "prices right" you. I honestly didn't read through the thread to see who did what. I usually try to make this pick early, but waited this time. I've got this process that includes Chicken bones, a wheat chaff doll, some candles and an old sneaker that I used to wear in 1978 (it was lucky). My dog found my sneaker, so I had to wrestle him for it before I could make my prediction for this game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Yep that was what I was thinking. And NO I didn't do this to "prices right" you. I honestly didn't read through the thread to see who did what. I usually try to make this pick early, but waited this time. I've got this process that includes Chicken bones, a wheat chaff doll, some candles and an old sneaker that I used to wear in 1978 (it was lucky). My dog found my sneaker, so I had to wrestle him for it before I could make my prediction for this game. 

I was just having fun ☺️

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Was just thinkin…we think alike? 

• Thanks 1