Kennesaw St Game thread

Reacher

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

All we have are finesse players and have no one who has any physicality to their game. We definitely look like a team who doesn't want to be playing tonight

Yep….seen it with some of Knights teams too. Happens a lot right before Christmas break.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yep….seen it with some of Knights teams too. Happens a lot right before Christmas break.

I wasn't expecting a big blowout win for that reason but just don't like the effort tonight. I like how Bates has been playing lately and is playing with a confidence.

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

That’s an excuse. Race and Kopp are upperclassmen and should/can fill that role. 

They’ve never been leaders ever. Your best players tend to be your leaders. Those are role guys who’ve never been vocal leaders on the floor. Should they…sure easy to say because they are older they should but that’s just not how leadership works. 

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

They’ve never been leaders ever. Your best players tend to be your leaders. Those are role guys who’ve never been vocal leaders on the floor. Should they…sure easy to say because they are older they should but that’s just not how leadership works. 

Race sure seems to be a leader off the floor, as does Kopp, so I don’t buy that. I understand they take a back seat typically but time to be more vocal with the X and TJD out.

• Like 1