Kennesaw St Game thread

Reacher

We get a win and now the players need to go home and get away from basketball for awhile. Get rejuvenated and come back and teadybto start conference play. They seem a little tired and need to go home and relax. Lucky we will still have time to get back and have some good practice time.

Proud of the defensive intensity in the second half. 

Proud of Tamar. If he can play under control, like he did tonight, he’ll be a really valuable asset down the stretch. Needs to improve on D, but it doesn’t appear to be from a lack of effort. 

JHS and TG had solid games. Wish JHS would take care of the ball a little better, but hopefully he’ll get there. 

KS is tough, especially without our top two players, but the intensity starting the game has to be better and the FT shooting is absurd. Absolutely no excuse to shoot that poorly as a team from the line. 

I’m kind of meh about IU basketball right now. I think we’re better than last year but not sure how much. I think the next four games are must wins if we want to compete for the Big10 title, but I can’t see us winning both road games at Iowa and PSU without X and due to the lack of toughness we typically display on the road. Hope I’m wrong. Those 4 games will tell us more about this team.

• Like 3

On vac. And just want to say a win is always better than a loss!!

Win loss about where I thought we would be at this time! Now see if we are are getting to where we want ! Big 10 ready I hope ! GO IU!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Edited by loviubb