The CFP games…

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

It appears the National Championship was played on 12/31.

This is why I was so so disappointed by Michigan. To let this TCU team beat you…inexcusable. It was why I was so down on the B1G. OSU certainly played better than I expected that night though. Think Georgias defense just never woke up for that game. Came ready today though.

• Like 1

Take a peak at Georgia's schedule next year. With what they have returning....their toughest game will be their Spring Scrimmage, SEC Title game, and title game. Dynasty for sure.

On a side note one of my good friends kids plays at Ball St. Needless to say they are so excited to be going down there next year, to experience a gameday environment, playing future pros,etc....

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Take a peak at Georgia's schedule next year. With what they have returning....their toughest game will be their Spring Scrimmage, SEC Title game, and title game. Dynasty for sure.

On a side note one of my good friends kids plays at Ball St. Needless to say they are so excited to be going down there next year, to experience a gameday environment, playing future pros,etc....

Rocky Top baby!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Don’t discount qb play and how important it is. Bennett is 25 years old….5-6 years older than most he plays against…you don’t just replace that easily.

• Like 2