Penn State Game Thread

KoB2011

Just now, dgambill said:

For anyone that didn’t like Xavier Johnson….I think this stretch of basketball since his injury shows how important he has been to our team. JHS is not a point guard although he can run the point. 

Since last season, XJ has been our 2nd most important player. 

• Like 4

9-15 from 3 for Penn St and 5 if I counted correctly piss poor turnovers on bad passes. Take 2 of their 3's and 2 of our turnovers and we might have something. This team is just beaten up right now and I don't know the answer other than trying to support and pray for a conference tourney title run once healthy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

Since last season, XJ has been our 2nd most important player. 

Point guard is the most important position when I’m putting a team together. Doesn’t have to be your best offensive scorer but if you don’t have the right guy running the team…well good luck. Seen that for how many years now….Rob struggled we struggled…rinse and repeat…

I pray the Smith/Cupp recruitment doesn’t sink us for another 3-4 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

9-15 from 3 for Penn St and 5 if I counted correctly piss poor turnovers on bad passes. Take 2 of their 3's and 2 of our turnovers and we might have something. This team is just beaten up right now and I don't know the answer other than trying to support and pray for a conference tourney title run once healthy.

Thing is we are losing to middling teams…you know Michigan St, Purdue, Illinois, OSU, and Michigan will improve and be tough to beat. We just needed to tread water til health issue turned around but instead we are sinking like a stone.

• Like 5