Penn State Game Thread

KoB2011

1 minute ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Pre-season we all were lauding how deep this IU team was, saying we essentially have two serviceable units.

I know that we're missing two important players, but the idea was that we had the depth to overcome this.

The talent is there.  There's something else behind this kind of performance from this roster.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Amazing how all of these teams can get their shooters open for 3's, while Miller Kopp spends the season in the corner. 

Because they break down our defense and we help off the wrong guys. We double down from the short side…we crash down when a guy isn’t beat leaving shooters…we switch way too many screens that we should be fighting through or hedging….just bad bad discipline. Other teams are too smart for that.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

Amazing how all of these teams can get their shooters open for 3's, while Miller Kopp spends the season in the corner. 

I’ve said it so many times this year. We run no offense. It’s try and score in transition and if that doesn’t work…well, you know the rest. It’s rather amazing.

• Like 2

So true.

I can't think of a time where he's shot a 3 from the top of the key. When you remove the possibility, you essentially make it easier for the D.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KoB2011 said:

This game is doing a great job of pointing out how far we need JHS to go. His warts have been masked by his scoring, but other than shots not falling this game is par for the course for him. L

He can give us so much more. 

i do my best not to interact with you, but i think it is strange that JHS is the one you are constantly all over.