Penn State Game Thread

KoB2011

3 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i do my best not to interact with you, but i think it is strange that JHS is the one you are constantly all over.  

You really don’t need to add the first part of that. It’s the same ole crap @bluegrassIUand @BGleas got on you for a couple weeks ago. Cut it out.

As to the second part, it’s because he’s our most talented player. And I’ve been “all over” plenty of guys recently. I made an entire post breaking down how and Geronimo was against Iowa.

Edit: seriously dude your first post isn’t his entire thread is this BS. 

Edited by KoB2011
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Does that matter? We have who we have…that won’t change before we play them. Can’t cry about what could have been. Have to figure it out with who we got. No excuses.

11 minutes ago, DWB said:

Doesn't matter. Woodson has said from day 1...."next man up". No excuses. We're supposed to have the deepest team in the B1G. Sure as hell doesn't look like it.

9 minutes ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Pre-season we all were lauding how deep this IU team was, saying we essentially have two serviceable units.

I know that we're missing two important players, but the idea was that we had the depth to overcome this.

Guys. 2 seasoned veterans matter. Let's not simplify things that it doesn't.

2 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

You really don’t need to add the first part of that. It’s the same ole crap @bluegrassIUand @BGleas got on you for a couple weeks ago. Cut it out.

As to the second part, it’s because he’s our most talented player. And I’ve been “all over” plenty of guys recently. I made an entire post breaking down how and Geronimo was against Iowa.

Edit: seriously dude your first post isn’t his entire thread is this BS. 

sorry sir.  won't question you again.  please don't sic your buddies on me!

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

But it doesn’t change the fact we aren’t close to figuring out how to win with this team. We are at a real threat of running off 7-8 losses in a row and probably not making the tournament. This is our team now…I don’t expect to win the B1G.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I"m not talking about the Freshman. Bates looks like he's operating in 1st gear. Kopp couldn't guard a corpse, and the game plan for this "scout" is the worst.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I"m not talking about the Freshman. Bates looks like he's operating in 1st gear. Kopp couldn't guard a corpse, and the game plan for this "scout" is the worst.

• Like 1