Penn State Post Game Thread

KDB

I like Woodson this years freshmen are his recruits! We had a good team not real deep, but a good team. Two very costly injuries has shown how swallow our bench was. 
play the freshmen we’re not going anywhere. I hate it for TJD he cameback for this! We need to find some real talented big men for next year. Also some consistent scores! 

8 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

So about Dane Fife being the bad guy according to the IU side. Is anyone starting to rethink that whole story because it looks to me like things have gotten worse?

Didn't watch the game because I am tired of incompetent coaching and of losing. Woodson is a as bad as Allen. 

I did check the score and saw we were getting stomped and I wondered the same thing about Fife.

You can blame the administration all you want, but when the incompetent athletic director hires incompetent coaches you get garbage football and basketball.

Indiana is the bottom feeders of the conference and in my opinion there is nothing bright or positive about the future.

Woodson couldn't carry Painter's jockstrap!

At least there is one good team and coach in men's basketball in Indiana.

• Like 2

Just now, jefftheref said:

Didn't watch the game because I am tired of incompetent coaching and of losing. Woodson is a as bad as Allen. 

I did check the score and saw we were getting stomped and I wondered the same thing about Fife.

You can blame the administration all you want, but when the incompetent athletic director hires incompetent coaches you get garbage football and basketball.

Indiana is the bottom feeders of the conference and in my opinion there is nothing bright or positive about the future.

Woodson probably isn’t even a top 5 college coach in the state when it comes to actually coaching

• Like 4

Just now, jefftheref said:

I was told that the jockstrap comment was “old” or “trite.” Glad I’m not the only one 

17 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Beat Wiscy Saturday, Illinois next Thursday who has zero match for TJD, Same with Sparty, easy road win at Minny, and home game win vs Ohio St and an easy road win vs Maryland. I have us at 7-4 when Purdue comes knocking. PS. Save this post. It will happen. 

We’ll check in with you tomorrow when you sober up…..

9 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

All good points…#7 is very needed…but would Woodson listen? He should, he needs help coaching…don’t know if he will though.

IMO, Woodson has to pursue and get that guru - it can't be thrust on him.  I get the impression he only listens to his buddies, like sleepy grandpa sitting next to him on the bench.  None of his confidante's are college guys.

• Like 1

Question is, with Woody being that “IU guy”, how difficult is it going to be to actually get rid of him if things really do spiral out of control? Like I saw someone post above, I wonder if he’d just resign himself if he didn’t think he was getting it done. Will Dolson actually do something? Will someone above Dolson do something about it if he doesn’t?  I hope to turn this around and sucks thinking like this after just a few losses, but it’s the WAY WE LOSE that makes it seem like it’s something that can’t get fixed with what we have. I feel like I’m overreacting yet not at all at the same time.