Illinois Post Game Thread

KDB

Just now, Kdug said:

Great game. I thought Coach Woodson’s timeout after we got down 4-0 completely flipped the momentum. Came out strong after that and never looked back.

Also, Illinois’ game plan against TJD and unwillingness to double was great to watch as an IU fan. No idea why they didn’t start doubling him after he clearly showed he couldn’t be guarded straight up.

My wife doesn't like timeouts one bit....she thinks it shows weakness. First time I ever heard her say I get the 4-0 timeout.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

The CMW time out just a few minutes into the game cannot be overlooked. We came out not ready to play and whatever was said… he refocused the team and they took control of the game. Major props to a coach who has taken a fair amount of grief for not making in game moves

I've never seen a timeout that quickly in college. Loved it. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

We were 29th in KenPom going into the game.  31st in Offense and 46th in Defense.

Will be interesting to see how those numbers change after such a good game on both sides of the ball.    

Jumped up to 20th overall.  25th in Offense and 41st in Defense.

An absolute masterpiece of a game.