MSU Post Game Thread

KDB

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I'm trying to think of a player in somewhat recent IU history that deserves for this season to end with a lot of winning and a deep run more then Trayce Jackson-Davis. 

I really, really hope it happens for this team and him in particular. He has earned it and deserves it. 

I am pulling for TJD sooooo much to have a magical run in the tournament(s).  Go a long ways in securing his legacy imo.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

9-15 from 3, 21-24 from FT Line, Trayce with incredible leadership, Tamar, Galloway doing his thing.....I know I'm missing some guys but now we can collect our breath. 4-4 in conference and the confidence this team is building is growing each week. 

Reneau starting to flash as well. Still foul prone, but he's getting in position for rebounds, making solid passes to the right guy, and hustling. He went to the floor in that scrum in the second half, and set the screen that opened the lane for Kopp's big dunk. Malik played a solid game, even if the box score won't stand out.

• Like 8

No small feat in how well we've turned it around the last three games.

Our losing streak was very, very tough to endure, but perhaps it was just what this team needed.

They certainly have rallied together, identified their strengths (ahem, TJD) and played through him in the most effective way possible.

Watch out, because this habit of winning could become contagious.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Yogi is the only in last 15 years I can think of.

Definitely agree. Even there though, by this point in his senior year Yogi had a league title, sweet Sixteen and 2 tournament appearances. 

Agree though, we were all definitely pulling for Yogi that year as well. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Reneau starting to flash as well. Still foul prone, but he's getting in position for rebounds, making solid passes to the right guy, and hustling. He went to the floor in that scrum in the second half, and set the screen that opened the lane for Kopp's big dunk. Malik played a solid game, even if the box score won't stand out.

His defense on Hauser was biggest contribution IMO.

• Like 6