Minnesota Post Game

ButlerHoosier

Just now, Bushmage said:

WIthout hyperbole, that was the worst coached Indiana Hoosiers basketball game I have ever watched in my life. Unexplainable disappearances for Geronimo and Malik. Keeping Race in despite him being absolutely horrendous. Forgetting we have a NPOY candidate big man for large stretches of the game. I could go on forever.

We won despite Yasir Rosemond. He should never coach a basketball game again in his life.

This is your 45 second after a game comment? Personal issue with Yas? Be thankful for the win as a Hoosier fan and move  along right?

• Like 3

Just now, Seeking6 said:

This is your 45 second after a game comment? Personal issue with Yas? Be thankful for the win as a Hoosier fan and move  along right?

Absolutely. I get he's filling unfamiliar shoes but that was one of the most unprepared performances I've ever seen. With frustratingly obvious holes that we could simply fix with better rotations and knowing Trayce needs to touch the ball on offense.

He was horrible. We almost lost to a team with 6 scholarship players on an already bad team. I'm obviously thankful for a win but that was inexcusably bad.

• Like 1

TJD didn’t seem to have his normal energy and missed a bunch of layups, but man you can’t argue with his production. Impressive. 

JHS was really bad. RT not much better. 

Yas was in over his head, but it never should have mattered. The effort and intensity wasn’t good enough. Hopefully that game was the “bring me back down to earth” game and it refocuses us for the next few. Can’t have anymore of those. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I honestly feel kind of bad for Minnesota. They were the more aggressive team most of the night. 

Over 0.500 in the B1G. Finally. Let’s build on that. 

It should not have been that close, but don’t underestimate not having Woody there. 

We got out of the Barn with a B1G road win. I’ll sleep well. 

The BARN HAS BIT IU OFTEN!! Take the W and go home!!!

• Like 5

Just now, Bushmage said:

Absolutely. I get he's filling unfamiliar shoes but that was one of the most unprepared performances I've ever seen. With frustratingly obvious holes that we could simply fix with better rotations and knowing Trayce needs to touch the ball on offense.

He was horrible. We almost lost to a team with 6 scholarship players on an already bad team. I'm obviously thankful for a win but that was inexcusably bad.

No one cares. We won and CMW will be back