Ohio State Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

As long as we aren't as lethargic as Minny I like our chances. Home crowd should help immensely in that area. Better games from JG, TB, JHS wouldn't hurt. If RT is not moving well - didn't think he was Thursday - no need to force feed heavy minutes again. Gradual return to the norm there works.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

5 point favorites tomorrow 

I know the folks in Vegas know trends and other intricacies far greater than me but this line seems low. Are they anticipating an all out desperate Ohio St team to come calling? Or is it we haven't won 5 games in a row in Big 10 in years?

I'm sticking with my gut. I think IU wins big.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I know the folks in Vegas know trends and other intricacies far greater than me but this line seems low. Are they anticipating an all out desperate Ohio St team to come calling? Or is it we haven't won 5 games in a row in Big 10 in years?

In losing 6 out of 7, the average margin is 5 points per game

• Like 2

2 hours ago, D-BONE said:

As long as we aren't as lethargic as Minny I like our chances. Home crowd should help immensely in that area. Better games from JG, TB, JHS wouldn't hurt. If RT is not moving well - didn't think he was Thursday - no need to force feed heavy minutes again. Gradual return to the norm there works.

I would think Race could play 23 mins again. There were quite a few stoppages in play during the 2nd half too, when Race got the majority of his mins. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

The lines aren't technically what Vegas thinks they SHOULD be... 

The lines are there to try and get 50% of money on each side... 

House always wins. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

The lines aren't technically what Vegas thinks they SHOULD be... 

The lines are there to try and get 50% of money on each side... 

House always wins. 

Oh I know....but I'm surprised this thing hasn't been driven up by IU fans to 7/8 range. Saturday Night Home Game? The way we are playing? Just thought it would be higher. 

• Like 1