Ohio State Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I know the folks in Vegas know trends and other intricacies far greater than me but this line seems low. Are they anticipating an all out desperate Ohio St team to come calling? Or is it we haven't won 5 games in a row in Big 10 in years?

I'm sticking with my gut. I think IU wins big.

We show up like we did at Minny we’ll lose. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

We show up like we did at Minny we’ll lose. 

And that's what puzzles me even more. We absolutely won't show up like that 2 games in a row, Woody back, Saturday night home game where the crowd will be juiced.....guess we'll find out in 10 hours.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rico said:

Holtmann better reel them in or he might find himself unemployed come the end of the season.

Lots of pressures on him tonight, seems like the fans are already getting their pitchforks and drive him out. But somehow, he has found away to be in the NCAAT since 2014 and hasn’t missed one. Ohio State is going to be desperate tonight, but if we can get into their heads, watch out. Their interior big men will have limited mobility with their injuries, plus they are foul prone. Sensabaugh is the one I’m little concerned about and his quickness

Edited by Hoosierfan1901

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

And that's what puzzles me even more. We absolutely won't show up like that 2 games in a row, Woody back, Saturday night home game where the crowd will be juiced.....guess we'll find out in 10 hours.

Something that's kind of both annoying and amusing about this fanbase is how we treat the last game and the next one. If we're coming off a good performance, it means nothing, that was last game. If we're coming off a poor showing, the next game could be rough if we play like that again. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Between2Halls said:

On a good note, I may have to miss a good portion of the first half tonight. That should spell success. 

So, we're going to be super happy in the first half, and on the edge of our seats stressed then entire second half.  Great.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Haha 3