Maryland Post Game Thread

KDB

22 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

I went to a Jason Isbell concert last night and checked the box score when I got home. Glad I didn't have to see how the sausage was made.  I just finished reading through this thread from the beginning and you all filled in the gaps for me that can't be extracted from a box score.  I sure don't need to watch a replay now and tanks to you all for that!
The concert was AWESOME - really glad I went.
On to the next one.

That's the way it's been for me the last few years, DVR the game and do something else rather than watch. If the Hoosiers win, I watch, lose, and I erase it. My poor DVR has really been getting a work-out!

I may take the wife to see Brady at 80 on Saturday....

3 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

That's the way it's been for me the last few years, DVR the game and do something else rather than watch. If the Hoosiers win, I watch, lose, and I erase it. My poor DVR has really been getting a work-out!

I may take the wife to see Brady at 80 on Saturday....

As a rule I am in front of the TV for away games and in Assembly Hall for home games so don’t misinterpret my post. In this particular case when I bought the Jason Isbell tickets I thought the IU/Maryland game was on Wednesday night. As it turned out I wasn’t disappointed to miss the game AND had a great experience at the concert.

As forSaturday - I’ll be courtside for our takedown of the Boilers.  Go Hoosiers!!!

• Like 4