Purdue Post Game Thread

SawatchHoosier

Watched on tape as I was tied up during game time.  First half was amazing.  Second half not so much, but they hung in there and did what they had to.

Now, do the same against Rutgers, who always seems to have our number.

Is there any update on Geronimo?  We could really use him against Rutger’s rebounding. 

Edited by IUguy
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, rico said:

There is a spot in that clip where Edey pops Malik in the face.

10 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Watch the video. Clearly Edey. Maybe not intentional but you can't let a 270 lb guy hit the opposition in the face

I watched it, I see Malik get hit, but it wasn’t Edey unless his arm can bend the wrong way.

It could have been JHS or DJ Carstsensen, but the hand was facing the wrong way for it to be Edey. 

• Like 2

Love the win. We deserved it.

But...our energy and ball movement in the 2nd half stunk. Everybody was standing around waiting for JHS, or TJD to make a play. Not sure what happened, but they certainly didn't have the same intensity as the 1st half. D was good, but O wasn't close to the 1st half. Only scored 29 in the 2nd period.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, IUguy said:

Watched on tape as I was tied up during game time.  First half was amazing.  Second half not so much, but they hung in there and did what they had to.

Now, do the same against Rutgers, who always seems to have our number.

Is there any update on Geronimo?  We could really use him against Rutger’s rebounding. 

He was on the bench in uniform today...

If Banks can start grasping the defensive end though, I think he move close to Geronimo in the rotation... 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Luckily it didn't bite us in the ass but should a ref announce the crowd will get a technical for throwing something on the floor?  What's stopping an opposing fan from doing it?

Exactly... not that you would do that at Mackey... youre just asking for a friend, right....right?

Edited by Dawg Bawls
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Luckily it didn't bite us in the ass but should a ref announce the crowd will get a technical for throwing something on the floor?  What's stopping an opposing fan from doing it?

One helluva an ass kicking, I would hope. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

If a Purdue fan had thrown something on the floor, he probably would have followed not long after 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

11 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I watched it, I see Malik get hit, but it wasn’t Edey unless his arm can bend the wrong way.

It could have been JHS or DJ Carstsensen, but the hand was facing the wrong way for it to be Edey. 

11 minutes ago, HoosierDPU95 said:

Pretty sure that was friendly fire from JHS

Think you are right. I saw it live then the replay was confirmation bias. Had a few too many during the game and got carried away. I still think Edey should have got a T. 

Edited by Reacher
  • Like 5