BIG Women’s Tournament

9 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

And Kaitlin is still an …………!

Different sport and different times, but can remember losing to the National champion 5-3, and losing to an Olympian 5-3. Besides our individual competition, witnessed them  both in several competitions. Never once did I see them or any other competitor act the fool like Kaitlin! Not even at the NCAA championships was there anything like that from anyone! I’ll put it on the officiating mindset, we had to salute our opponents and the officials and the strip before each match! We also had to take our mask off and shake hands after the match. No respect for competitors that act the fool!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

This one hasn't kept my attention like the others. Not sure why though. I think maybe Clarke not losing burst my bubble. argggh

Yeah Kaitlin has that effect on me as well! See my post above. Just decided after that last play I’m going to route for as much as I hate to say it, Illinois:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Yeah Kaitlin has that effect on me as well! See my post above. Just decided after that last play I’m going to route for as much as I hate to say it, Illinois:

Guess my jinx is still is still on, that’s why I’ll never bet on IU!

5 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Different sport and different times, but can remember losing to the National champion 5-3, and losing to an Olympian 5-3. Besides our individual competition, witnessed them  both in several competitions. Never once did I see them or any other competitor act the fool like Kaitlin! Not even at the NCAA championships was there anything like that from anyone! I’ll put it on the officiating mindset, we had to salute our opponents and the officials and the strip before each match! We also had to take our mask off and shake hands after the match. No respect for competitors that act the fool!!!!!!!!!!

During the IU/Iowa game Sunday she made a gesture to the crowd and I was like who is she doing that to. It was like a forget you gesture going into a timeout. Does anyone know?