Michigan Post Game Thread

KDB

13 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

I was watching on mute but am I crazy or did they take away a point from us at the very end? 76-72 turning into 75-72?  During the long replay

Miller’s three was a two. Called it that way on the floor, TV just messed it up. 

I really don't know what to say.  Winning is always better than losing and getting the highest seed we could is a huge plus but going forward in the BTT is as unpredictable as anything.

While we've had some frustrating performances, we won a number of games under CMW that we wouldn't have in the past.

Many of us hoped for a top 3 or 4 finish in the conference, so I'll call it a success.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

I really don't know what to say.  Winning is always better than losing and getting the highest seed we could is a huge plus but going forward in the BTT is as unpredictable as anything.

While we've had some frustrating performances, we won a number of games under CMW that we wouldn't have in the past.

Many of us hoped for a top 3 or 4 finish in the conference, so I'll call it a success.

One thing we have to keep in mind heading into the BTT is that it's going to be crapshoot. 

This is not a year where a double-bye team is head and shoulders better then their Friday opponent. All of these teams are separated by super small margins. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Bushmage said:

Race throwing up the W after doing everything possible to let Michigan win the game is so laughably embarrassing. I cannot wait for him to be replaced.

Can't wait until this board replaces you. Race put in 6 years of hard work and sacrificed a lot to play at IU

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bluegrassIU said:

Race scoring over Dickenson several times was huge. He actually had more success on him than TJD did at times. 

They just stopped calling fouls on HD after his third. Didn’t matter what he did, it wasn’t gonna be called, at least not against him. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

One thing we have to keep in mind heading into the BTT is that it's going to be crapshoot. 

This is not a year where a double-bye team is head and shoulders better then their Friday opponent. All of these teams are separated by super small margins. 

Exactly.  Any given game can come down to a single play or call, regardless of who's playing who.  That said, please no Larry Scrotto for our games!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

When he was going at HD late I told my wife that Race wasn’t going to lose on senior day. 

I said the same thing to my wife when she was on the phone with my oldest... Then I heard her say, "What? Oh that was just your father saying he was going to enter a senior race or something." 

• Haha 5