B1G Tournament Thread

Today's schedule... All times are CST...

Screenshot_20230309-061610.png.9c79fa07747621f71d1a7bcf89969ee3.png

Michigan beat Rutgers in their only meeting at Piscataway, so I'll take the Wolverines

Iowa and Ohio State split their 2 games, with each winning at home. The Buckeyes beat the Hawkeyes for their only win in 15 games from 1/5 through 2/23. I think Iowa wins this one.

Penn State mauled the Illini twice in their 2 meetings winning by 15 in Champaign and 12 in Happy Valley. Gotta go Nittany Lions 

Maryland beat the Gophers in their only meeting in College Park... Au revoir Gophers... 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Today's schedule... All times are CST...

Screenshot_20230309-061610.png.9c79fa07747621f71d1a7bcf89969ee3.png

The most populous time zone in the world is UTC+8, which flows through Central Russia, China, Indonesia, and Western Australia.  In order to reach the most people, you should publish the game-times based on that time zone.  It is estimated that roughly 24% of the world's population lives in that time zone.  Think of the viewership opportunity if you simply reached out to them instead of catering to the people in the desolate plains of Nebraska.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

The most populous time zone in the world is UTC+8, which flows through Central Russia, China, Indonesia, and Western Australia.  In order to reach the most people, you should publish the game-times based on that time zone.  It is estimated that roughly 24% of the world's population lives in that time zone.  Think of the viewership opportunity if you simply reached out to them instead of catering to the people in the desolate plains of Nebraska.

That would be 10:04 PM there right now...

I deal with enough people on the east coast that can't figure the 4 CONUS Time Zones to try to make that work here :) 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Where’s the Indonesian Hooker reference in there?

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Where’s the Indonesian Hooker reference in there?

So, Rick Pitino walks up to a hooker in Jakarta and asks "Are you working tonight?"

She looks at Rick, decides she doesn't like what she sees and replies "My shift ends in 20 seconds."

Rick excitedly claps his hands and say "Great! that's more than enough time for me." 

• Haha 5

• KDB changed the title to B1G Tournament Thread