MD vs IU game thread

Reacher

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Another wide open three…. #6 already. Pathetic. All year for the most part. Can’t guard the perimeter. Why Iowa trounced us.

And we don’t make or even shoot enough to offset it. I’m getting real tired of that. Not much we can do about it this year, but it has to be rectified going forward. 

• Like 2

Just now, kyhoosier29 said:

Outscored by 15 from the perimeter and missed three of four FTs. So frustrating. How are we only down four?

We are better than them - we just have to stop getting completely lost on defense.

It's not like they're hitting a bunch of tough threes or running great stuff to get them, we are just so lost out there.

• Like 2

Just now, Parakeet Jones said:

And we don’t make or even shoot enough to offset it. I’m getting real tired of that. Not much we can do about it this year, but it has to be rectified going forward. 

Agree. I’ve preached that concept all year…. Getting out-volumed from three. 

• Like 2

The good is they are close after playing a poor last 15 min of the half and they've successfully attacked the press.

The bad is they aren't keeping the ball in front of them and they're paying for it. 

Hoping Terps fade late and IU figures it out on D. The pace may actually help IU late.