Maryland Post Game Thread

KDB

Great game and defensebin the second half was the key. The run from down 41-34 to up 54-43 was huge and was done with out Race and Galloway in the game. 

In the last minute I thought they should have put Bates in because he is a very good fre throw shooter. I would have taken Race out with Bates replacing him for free throws and ball handling.

In the stretch we made that big run I was surprised that Scott was on the bench for so long during that stretch

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Thought the ASU vs. Arizona game was going to be a good way to wind down.  And, my hopes are dashed as soon as Bill Walton starts speaking.  

I hope to hell the Big Ten Network does not hire him when the West coast teams join the Big Ten.

Yeah I turned that shit off real quick. I’m too amped up to listen to Bill fing Walton this late. My liver wouldn’t handle that right now…

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

The Montverde kids know what it's like to win in tournament play. They've been there. They EXPECT to win...

I hope that pipeline keeps flowing

Not to state the obvious here, but each and every additional game we win this a year is such a bonus for recruiting of potential incoming freshmen and the portal.

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 7

Wow… listened to post game with Maryland and Donta Scott made a comment about all the IU fans and how that made a difference in helping IU. He sounded a bit disappointed that they couldn’t have that same support like IU did… I didn’t feel sorry for him one bit!…

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 7