The non-IU National Tournament thread…

Well, this is pretty cool...

We’ve picked you to try out our latest feature

Get excited! You’re one of the select few who get to experience multiview. Watch up to 4 March Madness® games at the same time, on 1 TV screen.* Look for live multiview streams in your Top Picks for You section when you open the YouTube TV app on your TV.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Well, this is pretty cool...

We’ve picked you to try out our latest feature

Get excited! You’re one of the select few who get to experience multiview. Watch up to 4 March Madness® games at the same time, on 1 TV screen.* Look for live multiview streams in your Top Picks for You section when you open the YouTube TV app on your TV.

I got this too!

Too bad I won’t be around most of the weekend to use it. 

8 hours ago, Indykev said:

Nevada just lost their 4 in a row. Had no business being in this field.

This Nevada team's performance was a huge disappointment! I'm sort of embarrassed they looked that bad only because of Alford's connection to IU. I would be furious if I were any of those 1st four out. 

12 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Watching FDU/TX Southern. FDU up big at half. 
They don’t have anyone to check Edey, but they play a spread offense, with 5 out at times. They have some quick guards and a pick and pop 5 who made two of their seven first half threes. 

I fully expect Purdue to win this game handily, but a team that presses the whole game and a 5 who can draw Edey away from the basket are the two worst matchup factors Purdue could ask for.