IU Women's Basketball

Drroogh

Just now, Artesian_86 said:

Sara Scalia and Grace Berger are the only players graduating. Holmes is returning. It will be interesting seeing if any hit the portal. If not they will be in real good shape to potentially pick up where they left off. 

Is Scalia actually leaving though? Only Grace and Alyssa Geary went through senior night. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Artesian_86 said:

Sara Scalia and Grace Berger are the only players graduating. Holmes is returning. It will be interesting seeing if any hit the portal. If not they will be in real good shape to potentially pick up where they left off. 

Yea I’m not too worry, should be looking at a preseason top 16 team + any transfers

1 minute ago, Artesian_86 said:

I was wondering that too. I mean really they have the same team, with only two incoming freshmen. They should be top 5 preseason next year.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-womens-basketball-signs-two-in-class-of-2023/

I would think so. I’m not sure how the scholarship works on the ladies side. I think it’s different so they might even have open scholarships still. 

This March has been really disappointing.  Both teams had pretty good to awesome seasons and then one game can leave a bad taste in your mouth for months.  It doesn't erase everything in reality, but short term perception it sure does.

And I hope global warming swallows up Miami.