2023-2024 IU Basketball Schedule

Seems like a good place to drop this in....

This may be common knowledge but was told by CoachSS that our B10 schedule with regard to single and double plays will mirror the schedule of 2 years prior.  On that premise after reviewing our 2021/2022 schedule our single plays in the B10 for the 2023/2024 season will be home only vs. Iowa, Northwestern & Michigan State and away only vs. Michigan, Illinois & Rutgers.

I did look at this year's schedule relative to the 2020/2021 schedule and it played out in our 2022/2023 schedule according to what I was told.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Seems like a good place to drop this in....

This may be common knowledge but was told by CoachSS that our B10 schedule with regard to single and double plays will mirror the schedule of 2 years prior.  On that premise after reviewing our 2021/2022 schedule our single plays in the B10 for the 2023/2024 season will be home only vs. Iowa, Northwestern & Michigan State and away only vs. Michigan, Illinois & Rutgers.

I did look at this year's schedule relative to the 2020/2021 schedule and it played out in our 2022/2023 schedule according to what I was told.

Home and home against 6 of the bottom 7 Big 10 teams from last year (although I think Ohio State can't play as poorly as they did in 22-23)...

I like it! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

There is a good possibility we don’t play in the Gavitt Games.  IU has fulfilled its obligation to play 5 games in 7 years.

Also, we host Kansas.

We definitely won't be playing UCONN in them if we do. 

Neutral against UK in Indy. Calling it now! 

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2023 at 8:12 PM, thirdgenhoosier said:

I thought I read that this coming year might be the last year of the contract. ??

Kind of wild to me... I guess I understand the ACC/B1G thing going away...because of TV contracts? Lol 

But the Gavitt Games not being played anymore confuses me. What could possibly be wrong with the Gavitt Games? (Not specifically asking you)

• 5 weeks later...