X Officially Back

20 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

The biggest difference in 2002 team was 3 point shooting where they hit 18 against UI and 16 in the elite 8 game vs Kent St 

I was working at the Texas Roadhouse the night of the Illinois game. Not sure I was the best server that evening, as I was glued to the TV. Just an awesome beatdown.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

XJ gotta be all like this today...

IUUMBTT0035-1.jpg.a05afa0ee247e89a83c16fd1eb5c4ccb.jpg

He is such a key next season. Stay healthy and focused.....we can be really good.

Talk about getting the keys to a nice car with  a lot of HP…think about his first year to next year in terms of talent around him. He don’t have to force things next year. Just be X, be under control, and throw up some damn lobs. Lol

Edited by Hoosierfan1215
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Talk about getting the keys to a nice car with  a lot of HP…think about his first year to next year in terms of talent around him. He don’t have to force things next year. Just be X, be under control, and throw up some damn lobs. Lol

Only laughed at your comment bc I’m not sure X knows how to be “under control”. Hope he plays within himself for sure! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Only laughed at your comment bc I’m not sure X knows how to be “under control”. Hope he plays within himself for sure! 

Keep in mind that XlJ is old enough that he COULD have a kid in junior high school by now.. He's calmed down a bit from when we last say him play. he's at the optimum age of FOCUS. I just hope that he hasn't succumbed to the evil female distraction. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1