2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

27 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

I seriously considered applying for the job of driving a wiener mobile. Then I read the requirements and said no thanks!

It's been over 30 minutes and no one has the balls to ask the question so I guess I'm falling on the sword of derailment. What are the requirements for driving a "Weiner mobile"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

It's been over 30 minutes and no one has the balls to ask the question so I guess I'm falling on the sword of derailment. What are the requirements for driving a "Weiner mobile"?

Nothing really nefarious, I’m an introvert when not protected by the anonymity of the internet. Main job requirement was being an ambassador, Interacting with the people. That’s just not for me.

I bet you thought of the old song’ there would soon be nothing left of me’

Edited by Drroogh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, SawatchHoosier said:

I'm not sure what the requirements are, but I remember listening to a radio broadcast many years ago where Al Unser, Jr. was going to drive for some promotion. Glad to see it's still around.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Nothing really nefarious, I’m an introvert when not protected by the anonymity of the internet. Main job requirement was being an ambassador, Interacting with the people. That’s just not for me.

I bet you thought of the old song’ there would soon be nothing left of me’

Geez...I thought it was going to be something good like they made you wear buttless chaps and called you "Bunman." :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

903585622_Screenshot2023-04-28at2_10_37PM.png.87677d3060fabb391cc57532bc58192c.png

Louisville is a dumpster fire. I figured they didn’t have high major talent last year…but after seeing all their transfers land at the likes of UNC and Arkansas it shows the lack of high quality coaching. I’m not sure why a high major recruit would want to potentially subject themselves to this. I’m cautiously optimistic with MGBAKO

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

903585622_Screenshot2023-04-28at2_10_37PM.png.87677d3060fabb391cc57532bc58192c.png

Louisville is a dumpster fire. I figured they didn’t have high major talent last year…but after seeing all their transfers land at the likes of UNC and Arkansas it shows the lack of high quality coaching. I’m not sure why a high major recruit would want to potentially subject themselves to this. I’m cautiously optimistic with MGBAKO

Don't think UL is the competition here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Initial79 said:

If they are not then it is Kansas. I haven’t dug, what do they have open, coming back etc. 

Thought it was KU the whole time. If the kid is smart it'll be KU/IU. There isn't another option...

UL is a dumpster fire. St Johns... you want your one year to be a part of a massive rebuild? Makes no sense. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Thought it was KU the whole time. If the kid is smart it'll be KU/IU. There isn't another option...

UL is a dumpster fire. St Johns... you want your one year to be a part of a massive rebuild? Makes no sense. 

According to Rabjohns (take that as you will), Kansas is on the outside looking in, although you can NEVER count out Bill Self. 

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

According to Rabjohns (take that as you will), Kansas is on the outside looking in, although you can NEVER count out Bill Self. 

Well… if Rabby has much left on being in the true loop then IU is the favorite. Louisville is a mess, agreed. Is even being quickly passed around that is the case and he is not likely to go there by some pretty in the know people 

This has Adidas written all over it. So St John’s is a no.