Senior Night Game Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One win, one loss in the BTT leaves us 17-15.  There are certainly some scenarios that could happen in the conference tournaments that would leave IU on the outside looking in with the NIT.  I would put it 50/50 with one BTT win.  Lose our first BTT game, leaving us 16-15, and we are at home.   

10 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

One win, one loss in the BTT leaves us 17-15.  There are certainly some scenarios that could happen in the conference tournaments that would leave IU on the outside looking in with the NIT.  I would put it 50/50 with one BTT win.  Lose our first BTT game, leaving us 16-15, and we are at home.   

Pretty much my thinking as well...

25 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Northwestern is a losable game. So are Iowa and Illinois. Rutgers or Minnesota id feel very confident. 

There are two teams I don't like our chances against on a neutral floor. Both at opposite ends of the spectrum: MSU and Illinois. It doesn't have anything to do with Illinois being good, it's just their on-ball pressure is difficult for our guards to handle. 

Ideally, we face the winner of Minnesota/Rutgers. Then play Ohio State. It's tough to beat a team 3 times.

3 minutes ago, cohete15 said:

There are two teams I don't like our chances against on a neutral floor. Both at opposite ends of the spectrum: MSU and Illinois. It doesn't have anything to do with Illinois being good, it's just their on-ball pressure is difficult for our guards to handle. 

Ideally, we face the winner of Minnesota/Rutgers. Then play Ohio State. It's tough to beat a team 3 times.

Need a Penn St win tomorrow. Otherwise we are headed for Purdue. 

Archived