B1G Tournament Discussion

One would think, given our history in this tournament, that we are due for a magical deep run into the weekend (I've thought this before).  However, now we have the right coach (who has had teams peaking at the right time historically) and an underdog mentality that should assist us in any game we play after tonight's.  I also like the fact that we played each of the top three teams fairly close at one point during the season which should instill some confidence in our team's potential to win.  Those close losses can be a great motivator later on.  Pissed off young men with a hunger for revenge are very dangerous.

If you are getting ready to eat lunch, DO NOT look at the image below.  It is downright sickening.  Inexcusable.  Inevitably overdue to alter its tendencies as a result of statistical probability....right?! 

AND WE CAN BUY BOOZE ON SUNDAY IN INDIANA STARTING THIS WEEKEND!  If you slam your stockpile tonight while we beat Rutgers and tomorrow while we beat Purdue, and find yourself too buzzed to get more before we beat Ohio St/NW/PSU, fret not.  Drink some of your wife's Arbor Mist and Zima to get you through Saturday, then you can just pick up some more right before we win the championship on Sunday.  It's gonna be a great weekend!

Indiana-Big-Ten-Tournament-History-1.thumb.jpg.06173d5b920972bafdce370e71c7d5ad.jpg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, A-hOhL said:

One would think, given our history in this tournament, that we are due for a magical deep run into the weekend (I've thought this before).  However, now we have the right coach (who has had teams peaking at the right time historically) and an underdog mentality that should assist us in any game we play after tonight's.  I also like the fact that we played each of the top three teams fairly close at one point during the season which should instill some confidence in our team's potential to win.  Those close losses can be a great motivator later on.  Pissed off young men with a hunger for revenge are very dangerous.

If you are getting ready to eat lunch, DO NOT look at the image below.  It is downright sickening.  Inexcusable.  Inevitably overdue to alter its tendencies as a result of statistical probability....right?! 

AND WE CAN BUY BOOZE ON SUNDAY IN INDIANA STARTING THIS WEEKEND!  If you slam your stockpile tonight while we beat Rutgers and tomorrow while we beat Purdue, and find yourself too buzzed to get more before we beat Ohio St/NW/PSU, fret not.  Drink some of your wife's Arbor Mist and Zima to get you through Saturday, then you can just pick up some more right before we win the championship on Sunday.  It's gonna be a great weekend!

Indiana-Big-Ten-Tournament-History-1.thumb.jpg.06173d5b920972bafdce370e71c7d5ad.jpg

I do most of my booze work on Sunday, so I'm glad I won't be alone anymore. Get with the times Indiana!!

1 hour ago, A-hOhL said:

Much to the displeasure of one specific mod here, our record vs Illinois stands out as being particularly horrendous

:snack:

2 hours ago, A-hOhL said:

Beyond the overall ineptitude of IU's history in this tournament is the fact that we haven't won more than one game in the BTT since 2003 and we've only won two games in the tournament twice. It's been 14 years since Indiana has had more than one win in the BTT. That's shocking! 

Archived