I'm in need of a new show -- what's good?

12 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I am like you.  Watched it. And enjoyed it.  Certainly was from a perspective.  However, I have wondered how badly the local small time police force really framed him at first. Guy did his time. Yet seemed they kept coming after him 

Spoiler alert! In case anybody hasn't seen it, don't read on!

It was definitely filmed from the innocent side of things.  I was curious what the other side was, so I researched it and read some of the case files and saw the pictures.  The more I looked into it, the more I think they tried to frame him.  Coins on the bookcase don't move from the before and after finding the key when he shook the key out of the bookcase.  Blood that appears to show up in lab pics of the Rav4, but not in pictures taken the day it was found.  It should be a really interesting year with that case.

If you really want to go down the rabbit hole, look up Carmen Boutwell and Point Roberts, Washington.  It's basically a town in the US that can only be accessed from Canada and is used as a witness relocation spot.  There's a theory that for some reason Theresa Halbach needed to go into hiding, and Ken Peterson took her to Point Roberts, Washington.  If you remember, he was in Washington and didn't get back until a couple days after she was reported missing.  The police then killed off the town drug addict (Boutwell), cremated her, and used her bones to plant at Avery's.  The coroner was not allowed on the scene, so they quickly "identified" the bones as being female, and assumed it was Halbach.  From there, the planting was easy.  I even saw a rumor that the Halbach family took a family vacation to Point Roberts, Washington.

That's my favorite theory in the case.  Not sure if its accurate, but a lot of things in it make sense.

1 hour ago, Leathernecks said:

Spoiler alert! In case anybody hasn't seen it, don't read on!

It was definitely filmed from the innocent side of things.  I was curious what the other side was, so I researched it and read some of the case files and saw the pictures.  The more I looked into it, the more I think they tried to frame him.  Coins on the bookcase don't move from the before and after finding the key when he shook the key out of the bookcase.  Blood that appears to show up in lab pics of the Rav4, but not in pictures taken the day it was found.  It should be a really interesting year with that case.

If you really want to go down the rabbit hole, look up Carmen Boutwell and Point Roberts, Washington.  It's basically a town in the US that can only be accessed from Canada and is used as a witness relocation spot.  There's a theory that for some reason Theresa Halbach needed to go into hiding, and Ken Peterson took her to Point Roberts, Washington.  If you remember, he was in Washington and didn't get back until a couple days after she was reported missing.  The police then killed off the town drug addict (Boutwell), cremated her, and used her bones to plant at Avery's.  The coroner was not allowed on the scene, so they quickly "identified" the bones as being female, and assumed it was Halbach.  From there, the planting was easy.  I even saw a rumor that the Halbach family took a family vacation to Point Roberts, Washington.

That's my favorite theory in the case.  Not sure if its accurate, but a lot of things in it make sense.

Yeah... the stuff placed ..... after the fact in his house... and the keys ... not found at first sound very suspicious.  And then... the car on his junk yard.... owned by the gal who worked for the site that sells cars.... just did not seem right to me.

And the way the police pressured Avery's mentally deficient relative.... well.... it was reprehensible..

6 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

My wife and I love that show! 

Matthew Rhys is extremely underrated.

Love the irony and interplay between the spies and the FBI agent 

Im currently watching:

The Walking Dead    --   Zombie apocalypse/Survival drama

Street Outlaws       --      Street Racing reality show

Black Mirror        --         its like The Twilight Zone, but with an emphasis on technology instead of the paranormal/  Not for the faint of heart

I've watched a few episodes of Black Mirror that are free on YouTube. Just finished White Christmas episode. Not for the faint of heart is correct. Without spoiling anything...It's the type of show that 2 weeks after watching an episode out of nowhere you start thinking about a particular scene or part of the show in the strangest places.

This is not about a new show.  But I just discovered something I never knew before.  Jonathon Banks who plays Mike on "Breaking Bad", and "Better Call Saul" went to IU.  He was a student at the very same time I was.

Breaking Bad:The Cleaner Jonathan Banks As Mike

And here he is doing a promo for IU..... his face shows at the end.

Franklin Hall: A Transformation

Archived