Fast Food Burgers

So I wasn't going to cop to this, BUT...

My wife dragged me to the Woodlands Mall Saturday, and wanted to eat at Bazille which is a restaurant in Nordstroms... 😳

So I get the Nordstrom Burger...

2023-01-28.thumb.webp.df5f80b46f2a96f174abb654e5bb8041.webp

It was GREAT... And the kalamata aioli to dip fries in was awesome...

And I fully embrace the shame 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

So I wasn't going to cop to this, BUT...

My wife dragged me to the Woodlands Mall Saturday, and wanted to eat at Bazille which is a restaurant in Nordstroms... 😳

So I get the Nordstrom Burger...

2023-01-28.thumb.webp.df5f80b46f2a96f174abb654e5bb8041.webp

It was GREAT... And the kalamata aioli to dip fries in was awesome...

And I fully embrace the shame 😉

Do I spy an egg on that burger? Ever heard of the McDonalds 10:35 burger? Supposedly if you go right as they are switching menus to lunch you can talk them into putting an egg they’re going to throw away on your burger!

26 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Do I spy an egg on that burger? Ever heard of the McDonalds 10:35 burger? Supposedly if you go right as they are switching menus to lunch you can talk them into putting an egg they’re going to throw away on your burger!

No, melted sharp white cheddar and garlic aioli...

Not sure I'd eat an egg on a burger... like both, but never the twain shall meet 😉

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

No, melted sharp white cheddar and garlic aioli...

Not sure I'd eat an egg on a burger... like both, but never the twain shall meet 😉

I remember @hoosierhoopster talking about an egg in the middle of his Russian Pizza

One time on vacation in the Caribbean we ate a burger place on the beach, and the owner was from Colorado (?). 

Got our order and there was an egg on both burgers. We didn't order it that way. Ask the waiter what gives, and he said all of the burgers come that way. SOP for the owner. Guess it's a big thing out west in US 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

If you really want to live try bacon, cheddar, jalapeño and peanut butter on a burger. 

You actually might not live as long if you have too many. 

I don't think I could do the peanut butter on a burger, but the rest sounds right up my alley...especially with a fried egg!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

If you really want to live try bacon, cheddar, jalapeño and peanut butter on a burger. 

You actually might not live as long if you have too many. 

Up at the cabin in Northern Wisconsin 90% of restaurants/grills had a burger with peanut butter on it! I never tried, but I did enjoy a Badger burger with cream cheese and olives!😊

• Like 1