Who would want an autographed Bobby Knight Jersey?

I am actually giving all my Indiana and basketball related stuff to my son. I am going down to Knoxville for my daughter's wedding on the 15th and am taking everything down with me.

I have an autographed letter from Coach Knight as well as a basketball autographed by the 1954 Milan State Championship Team and a piece of the original Milan High School gym floor with certificates of authenticity. I also have a autographed dvd set which has the state championship game between Milan and Muncie Central plus the Hoosier's movie with all scenes that did not make the movie. 

2 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

I have an autographed letter from Coach Knight as well as a basketball autographed by the 1954 Milan State Championship Team and a piece of the original Milan High School gym floor with certificates of authenticity. I also have a autographed dvd set which has the state championship game between Milan and Muncie Central plus the Hoosier's movie with all scenes that did not make the movie. 

How do you go about getting a certificate of authenticity?  If possible I would like a certIficate my ball at some point  

6 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

I am actually giving all my Indiana and basketball related stuff to my son. I am going down to Knoxville for my daughter's wedding on the 15th and am taking everything down with me.

I have an autographed letter from Coach Knight as well as a basketball autographed by the 1954 Milan State Championship Team and a piece of the original Milan High School gym floor with certificates of authenticity. I also have a autographed dvd set which has the state championship game between Milan and Muncie Central plus the Hoosier's movie with all scenes that did not make the movie. 

Cool stuff you have there.  Personally , I would not want to give any of that stuff up. Just will it to my son, after my demise. 

10 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Cool stuff you have there.  Personally , I would not want to give any of that stuff up. Just will it to my son, after my demise. 

You know it just doesn't mean that much to me anymore. I am giving it to my son but my grandson will be putting it all in his room. It will be half Indiana and half Tennessee. I do hope he uses the Indiana rugs on the floor and the Indiana blanket on his bed. 

2 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

You know it just doesn't mean that much to me anymore. I am giving it to my son but my grandson will be putting it all in his room. It will be half Indiana and half Tennessee. I do hope he uses the Indiana rugs on the floor and the Indiana blanket on his bed. 

Interesting that you mention IU rugs, as I have one in my study.... next to my computer that I communicate with all the great HSN 3.0 members, everyday ! Only problem is my doxel (half beagel, half dauschound ) likes to mess it up... so I am constantly straightening it out all the time.  LOL

Just now, milehiiu said:

Interesting that you mention IU rugs, as I have one in my study.... next to my computer that I communicate with all the great HSN 3.0 members, everyday ! Only problem is my doxel (half beagel, half dauschound ) likes to mess it up... so I am constantly straightening it out all the time.  LOL

I have a pair of IU suspenders too. Before I got remarried I had an Indiana Room covered wall to wall. I was in Hoosier Heaven when I went in there. 

Archived