HSN Bracket Challenge

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

finished the afternoon session 8-0 but I already know I will miss one tomorrow since I had UCLA winning against Florida

You better be rooting hard for Arizona...if Buffalo pulls off the upset, it's gonna destroy your bracket.

13 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

You better be rooting hard for Arizona...if Buffalo pulls off the upset, it's gonna destroy your bracket.

I am dead if that happens.  This is the reason I don't really like entering contest because I like seeing the upsets like this one but I find myself wanting Arizona to make a run.

2 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

The other 12-0 bracket also has AZ all the way out.  If this upset happens, the leader board is going to get turned upside down.  No surprise if brackets get pretty messy this year

Arizona just does not utilize Ayton like they should because he has been dominate late.  It appears to me that Trier and Alkins don't like each other because I have noticed they don't pass to each other very often.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Arizona just does not utilize Ayton like they should because he has been dominate late.  It appears to me that Trier and Alkins don't like each other because I have noticed they don't pass to each other very often.

Ayton is an absolute beast. If he's not the #1 pick, I'm not sure who should be in front of him.  I just keep going back to that cloud over the Arizona program. I absolutely feel like it is messing with them mentally and that's a reason I had them getting beat (but not in this game...holy cow).

I stopped looking. 

My bracket defines me, totally.

I am on the 4th page, if there is one. 

I am certain my self worth is defined by the fact that my picks suck 

:P

Archived