Romeo Langford's 247 crystal ball predictions.

milehiiu

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how people feel at this point about the debate from a couple days ago about the media potentially leaking Langford’s decision before the media? I know the Langford’s are tight lipped, but with setting the announcement date so far away I’m sure they realize this is probably going to be leaked, if not at least a pretty strong assumption well before he announces. 

2 hours ago, BGleas said:

I wonder how people feel at this point about the debate from a couple days ago about the media potentially leaking Langford’s decision before the media? I know the Langford’s are tight lipped, but with setting the announcement date so far away I’m sure they realize this is probably going to be leaked, if not at least a pretty strong assumption well before he announces. 

No way it stays under wraps for 3 more weeks.

67% IU

19% Vandy

14% Kansas

Apparently some folks not buying that he's not made up his mind.  OTOH, this getting out makes it easier to tell the other two coaches no if he hasn't already.  Maybe the leaks (assuming there are some) aren't as accidental as one would think...

5 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

67% IU

19% Vandy

14% Kansas

Apparently some folks not buying that he's not made up his mind.  OTOH, this getting out makes it easier to tell the other two coaches no if he hasn't already.  Maybe the leaks (assuming there are some) aren't as accidental as one would think...

Perhaps the recent flips is because Romeo has already told the coaches his decision so they can plan on managing their rosters, and not by hamstrung by him announcing so late.

29 minutes ago, Tru123dt said:

It is up to 71% now!  It appears that Alex Gleitman flipped, but I cannot not confirm due to not being a VIP member.   

He and Brian Snow, hiding their picks behind a paywall.  Why even have the crystal ball for people to view all over this great country of ours, if you're going to hide your pick behind a paywall ?  Doesn't make sense to me.  Well, it does.  Just another distorted way for 247 to attempt to build subscriptions.  They just don't understand that with the proliferation of fan boards, not just for IU fans, but fans all over the country, that their attempts to generate income...  eventually is going to drive people away from their sites... just as Comcast's recent decision to drop the BTN in the "non-Big Ten Footprint", is doing right now.

Big Ten Network > Spring 2018 - Xfinity Help and Support Forums 

Archived