What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

On 3/22/2018 at 12:04 PM, HoosierFaithful said:

I was back in Indiana a few weekends ago when Sunday sales first went into effect.  I went and bought a six pack just out of principle.

LOL, I think a lot of people did including me!  Just seems strange and I don't know if I will ever get used to it.

20 hours ago, rico said:

LOL, I think a lot of people did including me!  Just seems strange and I don't know if I will ever get used to it.

Very strange indeed. I wasn't planning on having any beers yesterday so I didn't buy on Saturday. Couple of texts later ended up going to friends house to watch Duke/Kansas game. 1 went to Duke and the other is from Kansas originally. Felt odd stopping in the gas station to buy. 

Can't purchase beer on Sunday in Indiana until Noon also and can do so until 8 PM on Sunday!! Rico :; Wikipedia says that Burger Beer Company folded in 1973 ( the year my first marraige ended,vbg) Wikipedia than says that Hudepohl did purchase the Burger Beer Company Brand name when Burger folded ! I am totally confused Now !! I remember recently reading another INTERNET  article that stated that a Brewing Company in Cleveland purchased Burger Beer ( and it did not say that  it was Hudepohl Brewing Company ??). At any flipping rate , the best damn beer that I ever tasted was a Burger beer !! I'd have to say that Hamm's comes close to Burger's original taste ! There have been a few other off brands that I have tasted in my heavy beer drinking days that also came close to Burger's original taste , but just not close enough [ for ME ] to say that they were AS GOOD AS BURGER !  How I miss those happy days when I was able to travel to Old Crosley Field in Cincinnati to watch my beloved DODGERS and Drink a few good cold BURGER BEERS !! That was  a little bit of Heaven on Earth  ( To Me anyway ,VBG) Oh Well , I will always be able to travel down MEMORY LANE to a brighter day !!

9 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Can't purchase beer on Sunday in Indiana until Noon also and can do so until 8 PM on Sunday!! Rico :; Wikipedia says that Burger Beer Company folded in 1973 ( the year my first marraige ended,vbg) Wikipedia than says that Hudepohl did purchase the Burger Beer Company Brand name when Burger folded ! I am totally confused Now !! I remember recently reading another INTERNET  article that stated that a Brewing Company in Cleveland purchased Burger Beer ( and it did not say that  it was Hudepohl Brewing Company ??). At any flipping rate , the best damn beer that I ever tasted was a Burger beer !! I'd have to say that Hamm's comes close to Burger's original taste ! There have been a few other off brands that I have tasted in my heavy beer drinking days that also came close to Burger's original taste , but just not close enough [ for ME ] to say that they were AS GOOD AS BURGER !  How I miss those happy days when I was able to travel to Old Crosley Field in Cincinnati to watch my beloved DODGERS and Drink a few good cold BURGER BEERS !! That was  a little bit of Heaven on Earth  ( To Me anyway ,VBG) Oh Well , I will always be able to travel down MEMORY LANE to a brighter day !!

Do a little more research on it.  I had one a few years back.

All this talk of Sunday sales, I've got to admit living in Georgia the last 17 years I always assumed in the middle of the Bible Belt no way! Then one day I noticed the hours sign in one of my favorite stores, stating Sunday Hours? Have no idea how long Sunday sales have been going on down here, and I still have not bought on Sunday. That is still one of my fasts, not drinking, but not buying! :) 

Archived