IU Women playing for NIT title

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Can the State of Indiana rank Supreme in Ladies Basketball? With IU winning the WNIT and the Lady Irish going for the WNCAA tomorrow night, why not???

And Purdue, Ball State, and IUPUI all in the Women’s NIT this year as well. I think Women’s basketball in Indiana is doing very well!

Earlier, I posted there are 3,400 balcony seats.  That is wrong. It was a typo, I did not catch.  Actually there are 4,400 balcony seats.  Not only was the lower bowl packed, but the pic that HH's mom took, shows a lot of fans in the balcony as well.

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Tom Crean still supporting Indiana women's basketball after getting fired

This was from before the championship game.  SIAP. 

Coach Crean is back to tweeting.  One of his tweets on Saturday was in praise of IU winning the Women's WNIT.    Sorry, I can't get it to link. 

Love this Mile! Great that FCTC was at the championship game cheering the lady Hoosiers on even after he was fired from IU. Wish CBK could have the same attitude and support the teams and the school now.

7 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Ummm...... Did anyone pick up on the very first sentence of that article Mile linked to??

I guess they don't proof read what they write anymore?

Yeah, that was from a year ago.  It was a great thing for Crean to do, but as I read some of the recent posts I thought it odd that he'd be in Bloomington watching a WNIT game while he's certainly busy with a new job.

34 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

Yeah, that was from a year ago.  It was a great thing for Crean to do, but as I read some of the recent posts I thought it odd that he'd be in Bloomington watching a WNIT game while he's certainly busy with a new job.

Well I have egg on my face!! I did not notice the date of that article as I assumed it was a recent one......   :$

That's what happens when you get old I guess. 

Archived